Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Monday, August 11, 2008

Our First Blog Post!

OK, I am completely new at the Blog thing so please hang in there with me while I muddle through it for a while....What I do know about is how great my online boutique The Posh Palmetto is for all of your personalized stationery and gift needs! I am adding new merchandise daily so please make sure you check back often and as promised, there will be special giveaways for our Blog Readers...So, let's go ahead and get started with our first official Posh Palmetto Blog Giveaway!

Our first contest giveaway is for a Diaper & Wipes Holder from Hottie Tottie! I love this item and it is a complete lifesaver if you have little ones! You can throw it in your purse and be ready for any diaper emergency in minutes! I will also have a name or initials monogrammed on it for the winner! The Retro Circles Design is perfect for your "little man" or "little lady" - whichever the case may be. In my case it is a little man and, speaking of my sweetie pie, it is time for me to get him into bed.....Take care until next time and make sure to comment on our Blog to be automatically entered into our contest! PS- Check out my little guy having fun at the beach!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon