Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A day in the life...




... of The Posh Palmetto. Ok, right now, I am posting as I watch my little one draw all over the tub with his tub crayons. Oh, what a life he has...his biggest worry right now is why I won't let him continue to run the bath water until it is overflowing!

Speaking of crayons, I do want to share some supercute finds that I have added to our site. First, there is the mini tote from Shoots & Ladders. I love, love, love all things mini and this is adorable! I can just see a precious little girl running around with it while her mom wears the matching mid size zipper tote! The bags come in all sorts of fabulous novelty vintage fabrics and to top it all off they are water and stain resistant! Now, who out there with a toddler doesn't love anything that resists stains?? Now, to the crayons...The Doodlebugz Crayola Crayon Keeper is the perfect thing to have in your bag when you need entertainment for your child and you need it quick! I think the pink camo design above is adorable- but if you have a boy like me, the green camo may be a better fit! Check out other designs and more fun finds on our website!

Well, my little guy is getting all pruny so I must go now and head off to the bedtime routine. Remember to post your comments to win our diaper holder and check out our new items from Shoots & Ladders and other great designers!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon