Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Designs and more!


Lots to report since my last post! My little sis came in with her husband and we saw Hootie & The Blowfish and it was a great show! We even had VIP Tickets to the After Party and my sister got to meet and hug Darius Rucker! Our little guy was great with his sitter, he loves her, but we missed him the entire time and even bought him a Hootie T-Shirt!

I have been busy adding lots of new stationery designs to the site this week. I have added some really fun items from Kelly Hughes designs such as personalized placemats, plates, luggage tags, note cards and vinyl labels. Take a minute to visit our site and check them out! I have added a photo of one of the vinyl labels here- These are great for labeling sippy cups and bottles! Remember to check our site often as I am adding new merchandise daily! My next new addition will be designer stamps from Three Designing Women. These stylish stamps have been shown on the pages of In Style magazine, Brides Magazine and Better Homes and Gardens. Well, I better get back to work, I have lots of fabulous items to add so make sure to visit us soon!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon