Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank You Katie!

Sorry for the late post, and a Huge Thank You to my dear friend Katie, who reads this blog and pointed out that it still says that the designer stamps are "Coming Soon"...Well, they are here- some of them anyway- I promise to have them all on the site by the middle of this week! (That includes your embossers Katie) Speaking of my dear friend Katie, I have talked her into joining Facebook and if any of you have not done this already you should also give it a try. I have reconnected with so many old friends and even opened up a Posh Palmetto Facebook Page. You can visit our page and become a fan by following the link below:


Make sure to check out the site again soon...I am uploading lots of exciting new items on the site and I am even getting ready for Halloween! Check out our adorable Spooky Buckets for your little Trick or Treater...Only $26 for a 2.5 quart size and $30 for a 5 quart size- Personalization is free!




No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon