Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A fun and stylish Halloween!

Well, the fall season is finally here and Halloween is upon us! I still don't have the costume, but I do know what Riley would like to be this year ...Thomas the Train. This is fine except that the only Thomas costume I could find was 2 sizes too big and basically he was drowning in it. So, I guess I will be surfing the net to find another one closer to his size. After I saw his face light up when he saw that costume I guess I have no choice but to get that for him! Speaking of Halloween, we have some adorable items in that will put you in the spirit! These fun Spooky Buckets will hold your little ones treats in style! To make your table stylish, take a look at our new Personalized Placemats. This fall print is sure to get you ready for the Holiday Season!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon