Posh Palmetto Posh Palmetto

Friday, October 10, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

It is Friday and I thought I would share a comical "Riley story" to get us all ready for a fun and fabulous weekend with our families. So, here goes...

Let me set the scene...My son LOVES The Berenstain Bears! He quotes them constantly...If I wonder where he picked up a word or saying, I can usually find it somewhere on a BB DVD. There is one episode that talks about Mama Bear making pies and out of the clear blue sometimes my son will ask, "Mom? Pie?"

(Come to think of it, a lot of the episodes talk about Mama Bear making pies...Hmmm...some pie would be pretty tasty right about now...)

OK, back to the story...One night when I am getting ready to make dinner, I ask Riley what he would like to have...What does he say? "Pie." So, I say, "I know you want pie, but what else do you want?"

Here is my 2 1/2 year old son's reply: "A fork."

I mean, DUH MOM! Gimme a freakin' fork with the pie and that is all I need! From the mouth of my sweet, pie lovin' baby boy...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon